Lewis Hamilton is a British racing driver and seven-time Formula One World Champion. Throughout his career, he has had many memorable moments on the track.
Here are five of the best racing moments from Lewis Hamilton:
- 2008 Brazilian Grand Prix: This was a turning point in Hamilton’s career, as he secured his first World Championship title at the final race of the season. Going into the race, Hamilton was leading the championship by a single point, and he needed to finish at least fifth to secure the title. The race was filled with drama, as Hamilton’s teammate, Fernando Alonso, tried to block him on the track to help his own championship chances. In the end, Hamilton finished fifth and secured the title by a single point.
- 2014 Belgian Grand Prix: This was a dominant performance by Hamilton, as he led from start to finish and won the race by over 20 seconds. It was a tough race, as Hamilton had to deal with wet conditions and a late safety car period, but he managed to stay in control and claim victory.
- 2015 United States Grand Prix: This was a historic moment for Hamilton, as he won his third World Championship title at the Circuit of the Americas in Austin, Texas. He won the race in style, leading from start to finish and beating his teammate, Nico Rosberg, by over 10 seconds.
- 2018 Spanish Grand Prix: This was a thrilling race that saw Hamilton and his Mercedes teammate, Valtteri Bottas, battle it out for the win. In the end, Hamilton emerged victorious, securing his second win of the season and extending his lead in the championship.
- 2020 Portuguese Grand Prix: This was a comeback victory for Hamilton, as he started from fifth on the grid and worked his way up to the lead. He made a brilliant pass on Max Verstappen on the final lap to claim the win, extending his record for the most Grand Prix victories in history.
Overall, Lewis Hamilton has had many memorable moments on the track throughout his career. These are just a few of the highlights, but there are many more to choose from.